Tactical Access Equipment
At a glance
Our client, Army Headquarters and Special Operations Command was seeking assistance from Anywise in support of its efforts to Assess and Plan the Centralisation of SOCOMD Tactical Access Equipment (TAE) Under a Single Stock Item Owner (SIO) CSVSPO, Land Manoeuvre Systems Branch
- Government & Defence
- Project Management
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Data Analytics
- Mavenlink ERP
- Valuechain iQluster
- 3 months
To support CSVSPO in the centralisation of SOCOMD TAE under a Single SIO, Anywise utilised its flexible resource model by providing shared SPO resourcing under a deliverables based contract to deliver better value for money Project management and Integrated Logistics Support.
A key enabler to the success of this short term engagement was Anywise ability to provided a well rehearsed team, with the authorised delegations and tools to hit the ground running.
CASG CSVSPO received the required level of support, over the 3-month period, to Assess, Plan and Transfer the Centralisation of SOCOMD TAE Under a Single SIO CA25
Deliverables completed over the 3-month period were:
1. Tactical Access Equipment Capability Assurance Plan,
2. CA25 as SIO for all SOCOMD TAE assets NLT 30 Jun 19,
3. Updated CA25 Product Management Plan (FY19/20),
4. Transfer of relevant budgets and liabilities to CA25 Fleet, and
5. Well informed and satisfied stakeholders.