Economic Benefit Assessment
At a glance
A Defence client was seeking Commonwealth approval to accelerate production of their equipment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To support their request, they engaged Anywise to conduct an economic impact assessment which focused on the economic benefits highlighting the vast investment in the Australian supply chain that would be achieved through an accelerated production rate.
- Government & Defence
- Economic Benefit Reporting
- Economic Impact Assessment
- Industry Intelligence
- 4 weeks
The assessment and final document explored these benefits and provided an impact assessment to the Australian supply chain and the subsequent economic benefits that could be realised.
The findings were summarised and presented using three key economic impact metrics supported by a series of infographics designed to communicate key messages through data stories:
- Impact to Australian Supply Chain's Business Revenue, including Australian Small Medium Enterprises (SME's)
- Impact to Gross Domestic (or Regional) Product otherwise known as Value Add
- Impact to Jobs (described in Full Time Equivalent (FTE) positions per year)
The Commonwealth realised significant economic impact during this time of uncertainty by accepting the advice from the economic impact report and accelerating the manufacturing of our clients equipment.