Office Manager (Full Time)
As a result of recent growth and restructuring, Anywise is seeking an experienced administrator to join our high-performing team as an Office Manager.
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to join our Operations team as an Office Manager. This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to various business units, and ensuring efficient and effective operations of the company. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and maintain a professional uplifting work environment.
You will be joining a warm, welcoming team that values the work as much as they value each other. The team values collaboration and each other just as much as technical proficiency and competence. This is a predominantly non-client-facing role where you will be expected to be mainly on-site at the corporate HQ in Collingwood, and will include occasional interaction with clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee all office administrative functions, including reception, mail, and supplies inventory.
- Ensure the office is clean, organised, and presentable at all times.
- Coordinate office activities, including meetings and events, scheduling rooms, ordering food, visitor inductions and setting up audio-visual equipment
- Maintain the company's office supply inventory and place orders as needed
- Contribute to the development and implementation of office policies and procedures to maintain safety and morale.
- Support invoice and bills processing
- Conduct on-boarding / off-boarding of employees as required
- Manage and maintain office equipment and technology, including computers, printers, and phone systems.
- Manage and book travel requests for the business as required
- Provide administrative support to the executive team and projects, including answering phone calls, responding to emails, and scheduling appointments.
- Manage the company's corporate system, including electronic and paper files, ensuring relevant information is organised, up-to-date, and easily accessible
- Supporting event planning and marketing activities (ie trade shows & exhibitions)
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in office management or a related field.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Proficiency in software tools (word processors, spreadsheets, presentation) and other relevant software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of office equipment and technology.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Friendly and approachable
- Good team player
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- While flexibility is standard at anywise, it is an expectation that this role is performed at Anywise offices in Collingwood for the majority of the time (80% plus)
- It is an expectation that team members of Anywise remain up to date with COVID and other recommended vaccinations.
- Be prepared to travel and represent the company at events, client meetings and participate in professional development
- A Baseline Security Clearance (or willingness to obtain one)
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME