Skilled Senior Systems Engineers, we want you to join our team.
Seeking candidates who are interested in a new experience working in a company that likes to give back.
- Systems engineering related activities associated with system support and obsolescence updates, including system design, development, integration and test.
- Ensuring engineering activities follow appropriate Systems Engineering Methodologies, ensuring all work is undertaken in accordance with the company CHORUS 2 DDQS (Design, Develop, Qualify the Solution) Processes
- Documenting all work to a high standard and utilising the peer review process.
- Ensuring testing is conducted on the systems during system integration, verification and qualification activities.
- Providing feedback to management with regard to areas of technical and schedule risk associated with the system engineering activities
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated Systems Engineering qualifications and/or experience
- Working knowledge of System Safety
- Ability to gain Technical Authority
- Recent experience in the development and management of technical systems engineering artefacts
- Systems Engineering experience in Defence or related projects (desirable)
- You have a strong work ethic.
- No stranger to a little pressure, however you know how to ask for help from your peers when you need it most.
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a multi-disciplinary team or autonomously
- You’re familiar with Agile methodologies, Scrum in particular is a bonus.
- Previous experience working with Defence and above-the-line consulting is highly regarded.
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Degree-qualified engineer either with a degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other relevant field.
- Be a Chartered Professional Engineer through Engineers Australia, registered on the National Engineering Register (desirable)
- An NV1 Security Clearance is Highly Desirable (Baseline clearance is minimum)
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME with an established reputation within the Defence industry
- Attractive package for the right candidate
- Warm and friendly culture that prides itself on being less corporate
- Open honest communication at all levels, that values your input
- Approachable executive team
Anywise is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
14 April 2022
61 (0) 407 864 235