Immediate start opportunity to join our energetic cross-functional team working client-side on a flagship project.
As a result of recent growth, Anywise is seeking a highly flexible and ambitious senior systems engineer to join our high performing team as a Senior Engineering Consultant. Experience in Defence acquisition programs is highly regarded, or experience in other large complex design/build/test engineering projects. Great promotion prospects for the right candidate!
You will be joining an warm, welcoming team that values the work as much as they value each other. The team values collabration and each other just as much as technical proficiency and competence. This is a client-side role where you will be expected to lead the sub-system design efforts for a flagship project.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in design, build, test environments
- Prior experience in ASDEFCON projects (preferred)
- Strong documentation skills, and preparation of design documentation and artefacts
- IT skills - comfortable with learning new corporate tools
- Systems Engineering experience in Defence or related projects (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team or autonomously to achieve project or client outcomes
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written) across broad stakeholder groups such as engineering design teams, project managers, procurement and project level executive sponsors
- No stranger to a little pressure, however you know how to ask for help from your peers when you need it most.
- Flexible mentality
- Strong work ethic and be a team player
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Degree qualified engineer with a degree in Mechanical, Electrical or other relevant field.
- 10+ years relevant experience (preferred)
- NV1 Security Clearance is Highly Desirable (Baseline minimum)
- It is an expectation that team members of Anywise remain up to date with COVID and other recommended vaccinations
- A Baseline Security Clearance (or willingness to obtain one)
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME with an established reputation within the Defence industry
- Attractive package for the right candidate
- Warm and friendly culture that prides itself on being less corporate
- Open honest communication at all levels, that values your input
- Approachable executive team