Entrepreneurial engineers and agile project managers, we want you to join our team.
Seeking candidates who are interested in a new experience working in a company that likes to give back.
You will form part of a high performing team tasked to deliver an innovation project in an agile environment.
Duties will include:
- Participation in routine Stand Up meetings
- Support design and development activities from concept through to execution
- Support and attend design coordination and review meetings with project stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated Professional Engineering/PM qualifications and/or experience of at least five years
- Recent experience in the development and management of technical engineering artefacts
- Engineering Drawings; or
- Test Procedures; or
- Safety Reports; or
- Analysis documents
- Proficient in technical writing and structured engineering reports
- Experienced working for Defence or innovation projects.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- You have a strong work ethic.
- No stranger to a little pressure, however you know how to ask for help from your peers when you need it most.
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a multi-disciplinary team or autonomously
- You’re familiar with Agile methodologies, SCRUM in particular is a bonus.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of Defence industry.
- Previous experience working with Defence and consulting is highly regarded.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Relevant qualification to your skillset (tell us if you are still studying something - we also take interns and recent graduates)
- Relevant professional membership to your discipline.
- A Baseline Security Clearance is Highly Desirable (or willingness to obtain one)
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME with an established reputation within the Defence industry
- Attractive package for the right candidate
- Warm and friendly culture that prides itself on being less corporate
- Open honest communication at all levels, that values your input
- Approachable and empowering executive team
Anywise is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
29 July 2022
61 (0) 407 864 235