Expressions of interest are always welcome if you think you’d be the right fit for Anywise.
Want to work with us but don’t see a role that fits your skillset perfectly? No problem.
Skills & Experience
- Possess highly developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident using computers and video conferencing software (Google Meet, Zoom, Skype...etc
- You have a strong work ethic.
- No stranger to a little pressure, however you know how to ask for help from your peers when you need it most.
- You take initiative when you see an opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a multi-disciplinary team or autonomously.
- You’re familiar with Agile methodologies, Scrum in particular is a bonus.
- Previous experience working with Defence and above-the-line consulting is highly regarded.
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- You have an NV1 Security Clearance or Baseline clearance as a minimum. If you don't have one at this stage, you are willing to apply.
- Degree-qualified engineer either with a degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other relevant field. (highly desirable)
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME with an established reputation within the Defence industry
- Attractive package for the right candidate
- Warm and friendly culture that prides itself on being less corporate
- Open honest communication at all levels, that values your input
- Approachable executive team