Seeking a Senior Engineer, with Project Management and manufacturing experience
If you’re interested in a new challenge, and want to work in a company that gives back to its employees and the community, get in touch with us.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team responsible for transforming our client’s manufacturing capabilities.
- Advocate for continuous improvement and change in a fast paced design and manufacturing environment.
- Lead daily stand-up meetings.
- Client liaison across production, manufacturing, and engineering design teams.
- Monthly project sponsor reporting.
- Present engineering changes at Configuration Control Boards.
Despite COVID-19, we are still seeking candidates and have multiple job opportunities available.
Skills & Experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Concise report writing and delivery
- Adept at using a variety of software tools
- You have some experience with Manufacturing
- Experience working in Defence or with the Defence Industry
- You have a strong background in Manufacturing with a minimum of 5 years experience and a detailed understanding of the Engineering Change Processes.
- You have a strong work ethic.
- Skilled communicator across broad stakeholder groups such as production/manufacturing teams, engineering design teams, and project level executive sponsors.
- No stranger to a little pressure, however you know how to ask for help from your peers when you need it most.
- Flexible mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a multidisciplinary team or autonomously.
- You’re familiar with Agile methodologies, Scrum in particular.
- Previous experience working with Defence or in the Defence Industry.
- You either already have security clearance or have the ability to hold a security clearance.
- Ability to work in ITAR controlled environments.
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Minimum Bachelors Engineering Qualification
- Minimum Diploma Project Management Qualification
- Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME with an established reputation within the Defence industry
- Attractive package for the right candidate
- Warm and friendly culture that prides itself on being less corporate
- Open honest communication at all levels, that values your input
- Approachable executive team