Skilled Electrical Engineers, we want you to join our team.
Seeking candidates who are interested in a new experience working in a company that likes to give back.- Electrical engineering related activities associated with power distribution systems.
- Utilise your electrical engineering skills and technical competence
- Complete electrical and control systems design in a systems engineering environment
- Develop solutions by conducting technical investigations and root cause analysis
- Produce technical reports, documentation and engineering designs
- Support engineering projects from concept through to delivery
- Support and attend design coordination and review meetings with engineering project stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated Electrical Engineering qualifications and/or experience of at least three years
- Experience with electrical and control systems
- Experience in design and integration of systems.
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in Defence or related projects (desirable)
- Experience in developing engineering documentation and engineering drawings.
- Experience reading and understand electrical single line diagrams and cabling plans.
- Experience providing technical assessments based on engineering calculations
- Ability to understand and apply relevant Australian Standards, Classification Society and IMO requirements (highly desirable).
- Proficient in technical writing and structured engineering reports.
- You have a strong work ethic.
- No stranger to a little pressure, however you know how to ask for help from your peers when you need it most.
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a multi-disciplinary team or autonomously
- You’re familiar with Agile methodologies, Scrum in particular is a bonus.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of Defence related industry.
- Previous experience working with Defence and consulting is highly regarded.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Degree-qualified engineer either with a degree in Engineering (Electrical or related discipline).
- A Baseline Security Clearance is Highly Desirable (or willingness to obtain one)
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
- Able to work under the United States’ International Treaty in Arms Regulations (ITAR) nationality restrictions.
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME with an established reputation within the Defence industry
- Attractive package for the right candidate
- Warm and friendly culture that prides itself on being less corporate
- Open honest communication at all levels, that values your input
- Approachable executive team