We want candidates with experience in Level 3 Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) who value working for a company that gives back.
Work with Defence in a multi-disciplined team across a variety of projects.
- Logistics Support Analysis
- Logistics deliverables in the ASDEFCON based tender / contract
- Developing ILS planning documentation
- Developing or reviewing logistics technical documentation (to project requirements, and Commonwealth acceptance of deliverables).
- Training development and delivery
- Effective application of the ILS function throughout the Capability Life Cycle
- MILIS Inventory and procurement management
- Stakeholder management
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Level 3 Integrated Logistics Management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence and develop effective working relationships
- Flexible, practical minded and driven to improve current processes and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a multidisciplinary team or autonomously
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, Scrum in particular is a bonus
Want to work in a company that gives back to its employees and the community? Get in touch with us. Despite COVID-19, we are still seeking candidates and have multiple job opportunities available.
- You have a strong work ethic.
- Skilled communicator.
- No stranger to a little pressure, however you know how to ask for help from your peers when you need it most.
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a multidisciplinary team or autonomously.
- Previous experience working with Defence or in the Defence Industry.
- Ability to work in ITAR controlled environments.
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Is eligible or currently holds a Security Clearance (NV1 ideally or Baseline as minimum)
It is an expectation that team members of Anywise remain up to date with COVID and other recommended vaccinations
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME with an established reputation within the Defence industry
- Attractive package for the right candidate
- Warm and friendly culture that prides itself on being less corporate
- Open honest communication at all levels, that values your input
- Approachable executive team
Anywise is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
30 August 2022
61 (0) 407 864 235