Skilled Technical Officers, we want you to join our team.
Seeking candidates who are interested in a new experience working in a company that likes to give back.
Duties will include:
- Utilise your engineering skills and technical competence
- Conduct the V&V campaigns
- Provide technical engineering support in the review of project briefs and guideline specifications
- Providing expert technical advice and provide summaries and reports to senior members of the team
- Assist Project Manager in carrying out engineering activities including project scoping of works and estimates
- Support engineering projects from concept through to delivery
- Support and attend design coordination and review meetings with project stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated Professional Engineering qualifications and/or experience of at least five years
- Working knowledge of System Safety
- Recent experience in the development and management of technical engineering artefacts
- Experienced in conducting V&V campaigns
- Proficient in technical writing and structured engineering reports
- Experienced working for Defence or related projects.
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in developing engineering documentation and engineering drawings.
- You have a strong work ethic.
- No stranger to a little pressure, however you know how to ask for help from your peers when you need it most.
- Demonstrated ability to work both within a multi-disciplinary team or autonomously
- You’re familiar with Agile methodologies, Scrum in particular is a bonus.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of Defence related industry.
- Previous experience working with Defence and consulting is highly regarded.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a professional engineer
- Experienced working for Defence or related projects
- Be a Chartered Professional Engineer through Engineers Australia, registered on the National Engineering Register (desirable)
- A Baseline Security Clearance is Highly Desirable (or willingness to obtain one)
- You are an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia.
What's on Offer
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with support in your role and make it your own
- Flexible working conditions
- Great diversity and the opportunity to showcase your skills
- Enjoy the inclusive, vibrant culture of an SME with an established reputation within the Defence industry
- Attractive package for the right candidate
- Warm and friendly culture that prides itself on being less corporate
- Open honest communication at all levels, that values your input
- Approachable executive team
Anywise is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
30 May 2022
61 (0) 407 864 235